Saturday, June 12, 2010

Its A Boy!!

We had our ultrasound on June 7th and found out we are having a BOY!! Everything looks great and mom and baby are growing perfectly. I have only gained 7 pounds and the baby already weighs 11 ounces!! The MD says we are moving along perfectly. We are still trying to decide on a name but are leaning toward Kaleb Zane and calling him Zane. I got a crib yesterday and am fighting the urge to put it together, I am waiting til we get his room ready!! We are doing his room in trains and I am SO EXCITED!!
I am taking the NClex on Tues ( the test for my license) and am a little nervous but mostly just ready to be done with all the studying. So keep us all in your prayers and I will keep updated!!

No comments: