Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been tagged by my friend Nichole @http://colbycarr.blogspot.com/

The rules are:



1.)Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.



2.) Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3.) Tag 7 people & list them on your post.

4.) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blogs...................



Okay, so her are my 7 random facts:

1.) I love my honey and he is taking wonderful care of me while I am going crazy in school

2.) I am REALLY ready to finish RN school

3.) I am really enjoying going to the hospital for my clinical

4.) I love any type of cappuccino

5.) I am so ready for a break from school I could stab someone to death with a pen light

6.) I miss all of my friends and hope they all know i love them

7.) I miss shopping and am ready to join the work force again



I am tagging Jennifer, Cindy, Nichole, Natalie and Christie

1 comment:

Christie said...

I've tagged you on my blog, check it out.